Friday, April 10, 2009

Does She Take Sugar?

It's now May 2011 and I have been neglecting this blog for a while. I do have reasonable excuse though! There was the flu - and then more recently the evil sinus infection which wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't been prescribed high doses of two antibiotics that have the strange side effect of switching large parts of your brain off! I didn't even know what day it was most of the time so typing a blog was seriously out of the question. But all is well again and I have caught up on many of the things that were neglected during this time.

Hmmm - I should add a disclaimer here ............

Hari was NOT amongst the neglected items!

So now it is time to catch up on a few things in the blog.

Doctors seem to feature in this blog rather a lot so maybe we should mention one of them.

Toward the end of 2010 one of the GPs, Annette Bradley, retired.

I have to say that I won't miss her.

Hari certainly won't miss her.

After nearly twenty seven years as Hari's GP Annette Bradley never once spoke directly to her!

Even measured by general doctor type low standards that is quite an acheivement - though not one that she should claim to be proud of.

Apparently there was a collection for her retirement present - we didn't contribute anything!

No comments: